Beynon Purchase Experience
Visit smartbuycooperative.com to learn more.
Aside from finding the right products for our customers, we’ve also taken the necessary steps to make the purchasing process for Track and Field, Fieldhouse, and Gymnasium surfaces as easy as possible.
Just follow the four (4) key steps to our Simplified Purchasing Program:
- SmartBuy Purchasing Program: With our SmartBuy purchasing program, our customers get what they want through a pre-qualification and bid process.
- Experienced Project Administrators: Beynon’s in-house project administrators take responsibility for guiding our customers through the construction process
- On-Site Construction Managers: With more than 40 years of experience our installation team is responsible for building your dream athletic surface
- Exceptional Customer Service: Contrary to how some of our competitors operate, we pride ourselves on being a partner with our clients for the life of their athletic surface.
SMARTBUY COOPERATIVE PURCHASING PROGRAM
The SmartBuy Cooperative Purchasing Program is comprised of multiple Cooperative Purchasing entities, such as The Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA), The Cooperative Purchasing Network (TCPN), The Keystone Purchasing Network (KPN), National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA), The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS), National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA), Educational and Institutional Cooperative (E&I) and the BuyBoard. Through these Cooperatives, customers can purchase FieldTurf artificial turf, Beynon running tracks, and sports surfaces across the U.S. on previously bid contracts with preferential pricing. Turnkey solutions are also available through the Alternative Costing Method and RS Means.
Through economies of scale, the Cooperative Purchasing contracts unite schools, municipalities and other public entities from around the country, helping each one of them save valuable time and money for facility enhancement projects. They work on the organization's behalf to secure multistate volume purchasing contracts. These contracts provide measurable and cost effective benefits.
- Gain access to the most experienced professionals in the industry
- Pre-determined preferential pricing
- Legally eliminate duplication and expense of bid process
- Turnkey operation
- Obtain the products you really want
Find a Representative
Beynon is based in the U.S. Find a trusted representative near you.
Request More Information
We have already launched over 15,000 successful projects. How can we help you?