Aside from finding the right products for our customers, we’ve also taken the necessary steps to make the purchasing process for Track and Field, Fieldhouse, and Gymnasium surfaces as easy as possible.
Just follow the four (4) key steps to our Simplified Purchasing Program:
SmartBuy Purchasing Program:
- With our SmartBuy purchasing program, our customers get what they want through a pre-qualification and bid process.
Experienced Project Administrators:
- Beynon’s in-house project administrators take responsibility for guiding our customers through the construction process
On-Site Construction Managers:
- With more than 40 years of experience our installation team is responsible for building your dream athletic surface
Exceptional Customer Service:
- Contrary to how some of our competitors operate, we pride ourselves on being a partner with our clients for the life of their athletic surface.
Smart buy cooperative purchasing program
The SmartBuy Cooperative Purchasing Program is comprised of multiple Cooperative Purchasing entities, such as The Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA), The Cooperative Purchasing Network (TCPN), The Keystone Purchasing Network (KPN), National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA), The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS), National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA), Educational and Institutional Cooperative (E&I) and the BuyBoard. Through these Cooperatives, customers can purchase FieldTurf artificial turf, Beynon running tracks, and sports surfaces across the U.S. on previously bid contracts with preferential pricing. Turnkey solutions are also available through the Alternative Costing Method and RS Means.
Through economies of scale, the Cooperative Purchasing contracts unite schools, municipalities and other public entities from around the country, helping each one of them save valuable time and money for facility enhancement projects. They work on the organization's behalf to secure multistate volume purchasing contracts. These contracts provide measurable and cost effective benefits.
- Gain access to the most experienced professionals in the industry
- Pre-determined preferential pricing
- Legally eliminate duplication and expense of bid process
- Turnkey operation
- Obtain the products you really want
Visit smartbuycooperative.com to learn more.
The upfront cost of an new surface can make it difficult to turn your track of dreams into a reality. Beynon Financial can help you get one step closer.
It’s the best way to get what you need today, without a capital campaign or voter approval. With Beynon Financial Services, the process is simple - provide a small down payment on your Beynon track or fieldhouse purchase and the balance can be paid off over the next 8 years (or less).
Beynon Financial Services allows you to match your needs today with the reality of your annual budget by:
- Spreading the cost of your track or fieldhouse project into monthly, quarterly or annual payments that match the timing of fiscal budgets.
- Hedging inflation by budgeting today’s costs with today’s revenues and pairs future costs with future revenues so there is no long-term budgetary variance.
- Allowing for payments to be spread over multiple budget periods or fiscal years.
- Helping our customers manage the uncertainties of an ever-changing economic environment and evolving budgetary and revenue cycles.
- Augmenting today’s budgets to incorporate a total project solution including complete track and field design, construction and comprehensive integration costs.
- Aligning the costs of a new Beynon track or fieldhouse to its useful life and lifecycle costs – making your new athletic facility surface pay for itself over time through savings and revenues.
- Complying with all municipal financing and annual budget appropriation requirements, and all documentation includes the necessary non-appropriation language.
Beynon Financial Services and PNC Bank are committed to providing financial solutions designed to meet your specific budget and fiscal requirements. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive financing solution to our customers that helps achieve your budget objectives today.
Beynon Sports has teamed with PNC Bank, the leader in financing public and private sports facilities, to provide budget and payment solutions for Beynon Sports’ products and projects. Beynon and PNC partnered to offer you an opportunity unprecedented in the industry: to use and own a premium track and field or fieldhouse system by making affordable monthly payments.
Let us help you turn your dream facility into reality. Start here.
1. Smart Investment
Beynon Sports offers a full range of products to meet your budget and facility needs