Aside from finding the right products for our customers, we’ve also taken the necessary steps to make the purchasing process for Track and Field, Fieldhouse, and Gymnasium surfaces as easy as possible.
Just follow the four (4) key steps to our Simplified Purchasing Program:
SmartBuy Purchasing Program:
- With our SmartBuy purchasing program, our customers get what they want through a pre-qualification and bid process.
Experienced Project Administrators:
- Beynon’s in-house project administrators take responsibility for guiding our customers through the construction process
On-Site Construction Managers:
- With more than 40 years of experience our installation team is responsible for building your dream athletic surface
Exceptional Customer Service:
- Contrary to how some of our competitors operate, we pride ourselves on being a partner with our clients for the life of their athletic surface.
Smart buy cooperative purchasing program
The SmartBuy Cooperative Purchasing Program is comprised of multiple Cooperative Purchasing entities, such as The Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA), The Cooperative Purchasing Network (TCPN), The Keystone Purchasing Network (KPN), Sourcewell, The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS), National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA), Educational and Institutional Cooperative (E&I, Choice Partners National Purchasing Cooperative and the BuyBoard. Through these Cooperatives, customers can purchase FieldTurf artificial turf, Beynon running tracks, and sports surfaces across the U.S. on previously bid contracts with preferential pricing. Turnkey solutions are also available through the Alternative Costing Method and RS Means.
Through economies of scale, the Cooperative Purchasing contracts unite schools, municipalities and other public entities from around the country, helping each one of them save valuable time and money for facility enhancement projects. They work on the organization's behalf to secure multistate volume purchasing contracts. These contracts provide measurable and cost effective benefits.
- Gain access to the most experienced professionals in the industry
- Pre-determined preferential pricing
- Legally eliminate duplication and expense of bid process
- Turnkey operation
- Obtain the products you really want
Visit smartbuycooperative.com to learn more.
Beynon Financial Solutions powered by TCF
Beynon Financial offers Beynon Sports clients customized financing through Huntington Bank. Our mission is to provide creative overall fiscal financing solutions to achieve your unique budget objectives and meet fiscal requirements. We aim to give our clients the opportunity to use and own a premium track surfacing system with affordable monthly payments and timely pay offs. Beynon has aligned with Huntington Bank, a leader in financing public and private sports facilities, to provide creative and comprehensive budget and payment solutions for Beynon products and projects. Huntington Bank has over $6 billion in assets under management and 20 years of experience in crafting efficient, personalized financing. Beynon Financial Solutions offers exclusive financing for Beynon customers, including public, private, and non-profit organizations.
Beynon Financial Solutions
- Make the most of your budget with total project solutions, including complete track design, construction and integration costs
- Ease the costs of your surfacing project with monthly, quarterly or annual payments that match the timing of fiscal budgets
- Costs are aligned to Beynon’s useful life, allowing the surface to pay for itself over time
- Compliance with municipal financing annual budget appropriation requirements
- Helps hedge inflation by budgeting today’s costs to current revenues and tomorrow’s costs to future revenues
- Efficient payment solution allocated over multiple budget periods
Beynon’s Municipal Lease Program is tailored to meet the needs and requirements of municipalities, allowing flexibility and efficient operations. Key benefits include:
- 100% financing
- Fast, easy application process
- 24 to 96-month terms
- Superior systems and support for efficient billing and collecting
- Ability to cancel in the event of non-appropriation of budget funds
- Payments constitute a current expense; thereby doesn’t create debt
- Interest can be exempt from federal and state income tax, for additional savings
- Not subject to state bid laws
Increase revenues immediately– With Beynon Financing, you begin saving from day one. Our financing allows you to retain your cash while your Beynon track generates savings to help cover the monthly, quarterly or annual payment.
Preserve bank credit lines – Payment solutions won’t affect your current borrowing limits with your bank. You still have 100% credit-lines available for other needs, such as working capital.
Payment solutions include all ancillary costs – You can finance the track surface, sub-base, and other additional items.
Improved cash flow – Not only do you improve cash flow right from the start, but after your final payment you own the track and will continue to benefit from ongoing cost savings.
Rental revenues pay your monthly payment – Let the Beynon system pay for itself on a real-time basis through savings that help cover your monthly payments.
Let us help you turn your dream facility into reality. Start here.
1. Smart Investment
Beynon Sports offers a full range of products to meet your budget and facility needs